He has sent 21 questions to flow the show.
They are provocative (intriguing, interesting, alluring, charming).
See if you don't think so;
l) Give us a quick walk through your life from childhood to present.
2) Wwhen did you discover you like to write?
3) What inspires your writing?
4) How has your writing skills helped you in your career?
5) Wy did you write about Lebensborn?
6) Give a synopis of the book.
7) What is the Aryan race?
8) How much research did you do before writing the book?
9) what make you choose the various characters for the book?
10) How much information in the book is fact and how much is
ll) How accurate is Heinrich Himmler's character in the book compared to his real life?
l2) Is there evidence today to prove such a secret program took place during WWII?
13) What was the most diffiuclt thing for you to write about Lebensborn?
14) What would you like for readers to gain from reading Lebensborn?
15) Are there support groups for the Lebensborn children who are still living today?
16) What is the latest news about the Lebensborn children?
17) Besides the human story told in the book, there is the part about the pets during the war. Tell us more.
18) What are some of the lessons from this epic program?
19) How has Lebensborn impacted you personally?
20) What is next for you?
21) Final thoughts about Lebensborn.
22) Share your recipe for living with our listeners.