· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatments
· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· Iíll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Lace upon Linen
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
At a cross roads I stand
Hat in my hand
Iíve been here before
Which? I implore.
Roads are few
And I must go without you.
The ways are narrow
And trod with harrow.
At a cross roads I stand.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|There is a certain poignancy in thisÖ A sadness upon taking a new course.
|Reviewed by Jansen Estrup
|Well posited. Whichever choice you make may your adventure be challenging and worthy. Best.
|Reviewed by Isabella Koldras
|Rosemarie, in life, we are constantly at crossroads...some life-changing
other don't seem to make a difference either way...We stand there sad...
...alone...confused....still searching...still elusive...which to choose...what
choice to make?. Crossroads are always in our lives...regardless of age
...wealth...in a happy mood or depressed...we must decide...not always
knowing the ripple effect that this simply decision can have on our life
and others around us....forever...The narrow way leads to everlasting life...
according to the Bible....
Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts.
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|i see you rhyming life Rose, hope this is only verse. I'm at a cross road also with this old age break down.|
|Reviewed by Mike Bayles
|I can relate to this poem, because many of us face crises and decisions. It circles well to the beginning line.|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Thought-provoking verses that awaken emotions as well... ...since I can relate. Nicely done, Rosemarie. Love and best wishes to you,