Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, March 29, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
in the endless ocean of words
i am but one miniscule drop
one tiny particle
in the middle of a tsunami
i fight the current
and flow off on my own
and my words become rivers
in endless atmospheres of words
i am but one small molecule
one tiny atom
inhaled by a muse
i am encouraged to breathe
i slowly exhale
and my words become poems
in endless storms of falling words
i am but a flickering bolt
one brief flash
amid stunning brilliance
i fight to last
to live longer than a moment
and my words echo like thunder
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Simon Thurlow (Reader)
|That's a remarkable write. You used metaphors that would never have occurred to me. Wonderful|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
One person has the power to change the world...
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Karla, each time you write, you strengthen your perfection, someday to the point beyond all the rest of us...each time you get better & better, Peace thru Self-Knowledge, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Karla, Karla your potential is indeed unlimited as so eloquently written. < < < < < < < < <HUGS>>>>>>>>Mikii|
|Reviewed by Andrea Da Costa (Reader)
|One brief but very brilliant flash....just beautiful!!
|Reviewed by Robert Blackwell (Reader)
|Not only do your words echo, but also reverberate throughout the stratosphere of this Den. As Karen said, Brava, brava! for this powerful write.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Your words do speak, and many hear them in the way you present your poems! Powerful, outstanding poetry; you have really come a long way in your writing skills! Keep up the great work, and maybe one day we will be seeing your name in the winner's circle here for the poetry contest! You DESERVE to win, in my honest opinion!! You are a poet to be reckoned with, and your poetry does teach, touch, and inspire many (most of all, ME!)! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|They sure do echo like thunder...
ROARING THUNDER....as they speak out
to us all Karla...great writing again
from you...blessings to you...floria