Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: What Am I? (Number One)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, April 10, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Guess! :-) It's not what you think...
of splotchy runny colors
on broken canvas
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman
y'all need a hint, don't you? :-)
it's an animal. but which one??
love your answers so far...floria, save
me some of those eggs! LOL *yummy!!!*
i'll reveal the answer monday afternoon when i get
off from work. :-)
have a blessed resurrection sunday, dear (((friends)))
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Katryn Dougherty
|what a cool haiku idea :)
there are so many animals running through my mind with spots right now...but no clue
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
Wonderful riddle, but I have no idea...
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Not sure, great riddle :-)|
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|Reviewed by Kevin Mc Crum (Reader)
|dalmation? no this is too esoteric. must be less obvious...|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Trish - The Trickster
|Good morning Karla....wonderful write. Happy Easter to you and Karen. Have a great one.|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|I think it's an Easter Bunny drawn on an egg that is going to crack.
Good fun Karla!
~ Sandie Angel a.k.a. May Lu ~
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla, you stinker making us wait til Monday;-)!
You ought to be in promotional advertising;-)!
Kate B. said what I thought a chameleon, although
a witty tongue,diverting with running colors could
mean a Cheetah! Have a speedy Easter;-) hahaha
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Hmmm..This is beautiful, The sunset?
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Hmmm... there are too many wonderful creatures in this world for me to make a choice, but I really like the Ku.|
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|I guess the Zebra.|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Ok I give Up
|Reviewed by na na (Reader)
|You got me on this one dear. Happy Easter. Bil hugs xxo|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Is it a chameleon?! Don't know if the colours run, though. Thanks for the challenge, Karla, but maybe I'll have more brain power to apply to this after my dose of chocolate tomorrow!! Resurrection blessings be yours. KB|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|A colored easter egg that is cracked to peel
and eat...hahahahaha....good one Karla...please
do tell the answer when we are done replying..
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|I know, this is to easy, it's one of my paintings, done with crayon, and numbers....|
|Reviewed by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
nope. :-) good guess, though!
(((HUGS))) and love, karla.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
May I be the first to guess? I may be wrong, but is it the aurora borealis??
Nice 'ku; enjoyed!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D