Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: What Am I? (Number Six)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, April 16, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
The answer to this haiku will appear
Sunday afternoon. :-) Have a great
no autographs, please!
the star has left the building--
there'll be no encores
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
The answer to Haiku: What Am I? (Number Five)
left behind by poisoned bite:
remember the pain
is: brown recluse (fiddle back) spider
Excellent guess, Karen and Andy! :-) (They--as well as
I--remember the pain all too well. Nasty blighters, they
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Katryn Dougherty
|still an animal, cause this made me think of Elvis|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|A haiku of great meaning. I'm still guessing|
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|Interesting karla, I've got to catch up. l&p G|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Blimey me again. it is why I wont work at Dyess USAF base, born coward. do I get anoter prize, late one was a five min snog, hope this one is longer after 18 hrs of flight;)))
right let me guess, oh hum hmmmmmm, blimey I know this, on tip of tounge, someone who just died maybe (thinks) WEll I'll saty marolyn muroe.
You are great at this, just adding up the winners snogs you owe me. plus I'll take your siters))))
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|your guess is as good as mine;-) methinks it's a Orangutan;-)!|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|The king is dead, long live the king...ed|
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|an elvis impersonator???
a shooting star/
|Reviewed by A PAX
|Reviewed by Lady Peg (Reader)
|Oh this is so excellent i like these and the answers......
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
P.S I got the page proofs for my second book and went through them last night and made the necessary corrections, so I am a little more than excited :D
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Love this series; but the answer this time has GOT to be the Aurora Borealis! (Knowing how much you want to go to Alaska--I want to go too!--; I am surprised you haven't done one in this series about the Aurora Borealis! LOL So I am guessing Aurora THIS time around!) Fantastic little write; keep up the great work you are already doing!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your Twin, Karen Lynn. :D