Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: What Am I? (Number Nine)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
The answer will be given on Wednesday
afternoon, weather permitting. :-)
prowling through darkened tunnels
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
The answer to Haiku: What Am I? (Number Eight)
commencing AT birth
steady as a beating drum
until God says, "stop"
is: Breathing :-) (Your breathing is at a regular rhythm, too.)
Michael Ashura...you're the winner this time!
Excellent guesses, everyone! But I caught most of you off guard with this one! :-)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Katryn Dougherty
|opps...two number nines...|
|Reviewed by Sheila Jones (Reader)
|White blood cells? I think;-) hahaha
Your puzzles are just wonderful, Karla!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Told I breath like a constipated pig at night:) "thinks" headache "thinks more, eh by gum" Goes down tiny tunnels, looks, ahh need a torch, yup gotta be ants. Ouch, "gets bitten by an ant, magnifing glass to ant, pop, good bye ant"|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|White blood cells.|
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|Reviewed by Lady Peg (Reader)
|Excellent yep never thought of breathing.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Soldier ants, sent by their colony through the deep dark earthly tunnels looking for their enemies.|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Hi Karla..this one has me stumped...I am
only on for a short while today...ummm..
only thing I can think of in dark tunnels is
bats and rats LOL.....have to admit I don't
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
I don't know on this one but I will take a stab in the dark, some disease antibody or something...
|Reviewed by Jack Roberts
|lol This is neat Karla! hmmmmmmmm let me take a guess. Antibodys? White corpusles, what ever thay are called? lol
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|oh, boy....this is a toughie. all i can think of are really teeny tiny military personnel?? LOL SORry! but that was all i could think of! LOL but SERIOUSLY, i think i will guess ants or moles. i probably am wrong, but it's worth a guess! great haiku, karla! well done! can't wait to see the answer!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D