Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The Riddler, Number One
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Again, weather permitting, the answer
will be revealed Friday afternoon.
Severe thunderstorms forecast for the
area from this afternoon through Fri-
day night--pray for us.
roaring in from out of nowhere
decimating everything it can
few survive this deadly event
this rampaging destroyer of man
it is hellbent fury unleased
and conditions quickly go severe
to survive, you MUST find shelter
that is, if it's not too late--you hear?
WHAT AM I?
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Yup tornado, or my ex too...|
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|My X wife for sure, not kidding?
Take cover, be safe, take some candy bars, blankets, pillows, water,
karen, not your boss, small t.v., or small radio, and you sweet karla.
Your friend up in tornado alley....
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|It could be many things I'll say tornado;-)
because that's what you are Karla! Your poetry
and your feisty heart that won't let you quit
whatever the pain or problem! Great riddle write!;-)
(Thanks for caring sweet Kartla!)
|Reviewed by Charles Mann (Reader)
|A good one,reminds me of one of those wild Texas storms,,always a pleasure to read your work,take care Charlie|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say A tornado...
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
Just a guess..lol!!
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|I will guess this is severe thunderstorms
or tornadoes such as hit Illinois, today.
Keep safe, hon!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|My ex-wife? (Just kidding!)|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Well I have learned Karla that nothing is too easy
when it comes to your puzzles...so I hesitate to say
tornadoes..we had a bunch of them last night..very scary.
the whistle kept blowing for hours...next town had
damage but we are ok...if it is not tornadoe then is might
be huricane....I am so behind in reading....got to get
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
i know, i know!! "it's a TWISTER! it's a TWISTER!!" LOL great beginning to a promising new set of poetic puzzlers! love this! keep 'em coming, my dear!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin (and biggest fan!), karen lynn. :D