Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
I Am Healed (For Author's Den)--Revised, Repost
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, June 14, 2004
Not rated by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Thank you for the good medicines of your poems, friendship, encouragement and especially for your prayers. :-)
When I read your words,
do I become the poem?
It seems so--
fuses with mine--
Reaching across the miles
in invisible fibres--
entwining and embracing
my insignificant heart--
stitching up the wounded soul
with restoration and love--
I am not your poem,
but your poem has become me.
Birthed by you,
Given as a Gift to me,
watering my brokeness
with nourishing tears--
and I am healed. :)
(C) Copy written, 2003/Revised, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kay P Devenish
|This is good news indeed and a lovely thank you to all who care,I do care Karla and am so glad you are better.
|Reviewed by Sue Hess
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|So you become my "fart" poems do you, that I would like to see, LOL!
You have penned another winner or is it weiner, either way I love it, Peace thru Self-Knowledge, Ed & Rufuz
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Beautiful thoughts you penned Karla!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is an amazing piece...
Michelle R Kidwell
|Reviewed by Connie Washburn (Reader)
|Cool picture - beautiful thoughts, beautiful poem and beautiful you!|
|Reviewed by Sarah Tagert
|This is awesome. So glad you are healed now!|
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|A great feeling?|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|A wonderful and refreshing breath of Mountain Air .
You are certainly not an insignificant heart , more like a heart of Gold Karla !!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|We heal each other; it'swonderful what friends can do when they put their minds to it. Wonderful post, Karla!|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|We heal ourselves, but we rub the salve of friendship and
caring into our wounds. Without this gift from our friends,
it would be a long and arduous road for us.
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
You are healed my friend, but
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|I Hope You Are Healed As Only You Can Save Your SELF!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Ohhhhhhhhhh....i LOVE the picture you chose to use for this poem! Such a wonderfully inspirational and uplifting write! Powerful and insightful; well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Heart touching, soul reaching write. Frame this one! Applause. This is how I read too :-) I become what I read, as I am reading it. One of the reasons I am left with so few words when I do reviews. My energy is in the reading and the writing :-)|