Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
And I Breathe A Poet's Song
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
"AND I BREATHE A POET'S SONG"
I inhale words from stormy skies,
Lightning illuminates them all;
My pen thunders across the page,
As I answer the Muse's call...
I inhale words from the four winds,
Words swirl in patterns overhead;
Sometimes they rhyme, sometimes they don't,
I just write what the Muse has said...
I inhale words and find myself.
I've discovered love! How to live!!
!!!! HOW NICE IT IS NOT TO BE DEAD !!!!
I savor life! The joy it gives!!
(C) Copy written, 14 Sept., 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Beaautiful and now that's the Karla I know and love. This is outstanding. < < <HUGS>>> your friend Mikii|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|How did I miss this one, oh well I found it now and happy I am that I did, it is a winner dear Karla...Peace thru Words, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|BRAVA! Awesome work Karla!
|Reviewed by Handsum Hart
|Reviewed by Fletcher Bailey (Reader)
|Karla, this is awesome poetry.|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Does the words OH MY God ring a bell? Exquisitely done|
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|I can't top Sherry's review. It was lovely as always Karla!|
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Done Different Good!
|Reviewed by ~Indigo~ Elga
Wow Karla, what a truly inspirational and fantastic poem, I love the picture :) great work :)
warm hugs and love your friend from SA
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|Karla, this is so wonderful... it should be on every poet's wall! A truly inspired write. Dawn|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|This is a beauty. I especially love the opening.|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
|man you have no idea the spirit you brougth fourth with this write!!!!
wonderful times ten!!!
a beautiful title as well
you go girl!!!!
|Reviewed by Cynth'ya email@example.com
|You have no idea, but I see this as a wonderful "birthday card" for myself--and I claim this poem as a mantra for the future.
blessin's 2 Ya Sis,
cynth'ya lewis reed
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge (Reader)
|This is a wonderful write Karla, some powerful thoughts and emotions.|
|Reviewed by Susan Barton (Reader)
|Reviewed by Safi Abdi
|What a delightful treat, Karla! A joy to read! Your Muse has done her duty today!:)