Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Save A Life
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Too many find themselves in this situation. If this describes you, GET OUT while you still can.
Stop living a lie!
Rise above the fists of fear!
It's all up to you!
(C) Copy written, 27, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|SUCH POWER AND WISDOM that it packs a very special punch, Karla! You are really very good at this!!!!!! Many will hear your resounding words of truth and warning, but perhaps will not have the courage to follow through... however, the more your words are RECEIVED, the more lives will be changed for the good... Thank you for your "cut to the chase" message and for your concern for those who suffer. Bless you. LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Karla, Karla, you always pack a wallop gyrlfren. Power thy name is Karla. <HUGS> your friend Mikii|
|Reviewed by Tracey L. O' Very (Reader)
|Great Message!!!! and photo totally brings the reality of,-- this could be you.
God Bless You.
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Words to heed|
|Reviewed by Cynthia Castle (Reader)
Well said! Brilliant Haiku! Powerful advice and so true! Love the graphic also!
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|Stunning graphic and message!|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Reviewed by Dale Clark
|Very powerful and sage advice.|
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge (Reader)
|Powerful write, Karla, wise advice.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Powerful message Karla!!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A most powerful message and 'Ku, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Spread the Word, Yes!
We all need to try and Stop the violence!
Excellent Haiku Karla!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|before you lying in the chalk ... much needed message ...|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla this is excellent
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|MOST EXCELLENTLY DONE DAMNED GOOD DEAR KARLA_
YOU ROCK IN EYE'S Of (God)!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Superb Ku Karla! This is outstanding in its short dynamic effect!
a one two punch no pun intended;-)
|Reviewed by Dave Harm
|"It's all up to you!" How true!!!|
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
This starts off with a fine image that builds into a powerfully delivered, succinct message - brillant my friend!!
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|An excellent and powerful message, Karla. The ability to change our lives must come from our own strength and realization of self worth.
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|What women have to understand the moment they say no more and get away from the man who is not going to change they take control of their lives back. Keep the message going.|
|Reviewed by Karen Chalfant (Reader)
|Good message, Karla. People in such situations often wait too long. They need a lot of encouragement and support. Great work!|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|wonderful use of haiku form, excellent message of empowerment to those entrapped in such situations|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Good advice! Thanks; you may have saved some lives today! Well done; brava! Powerful write in so few words; small, yes, but packs a giant-sized wallop!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :( >tears <
|Reviewed by A PAX