Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, December 20, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
I'm...dreaming of a white Christmas :-)
All sound is absorbed
In a blanket of new snow:
The hush of winter.
(C) Copy written, 20 December, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Outstanding, Karla. Wondrous.|
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|A most lovely haiku, Karla!!!
And that tree and bench...where did you find it?
That is in my forest...really.
Thanks for all your kind support during 2004,
and wishing you a very lovely 2005.
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|... One I would dearly love to be wrapped in, apart from the cold, that is!! But to be cosy indoors and to absorb that peace and quiet from outside - now THAT must be bliss! Shimmering and sparling write and pic, Karla! The happiest of "white" Christmases to you and your loved ones - that's all the "blanket" we need at such times - to be able to be with the ones we love! Love and seasons greetings from Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Well penned Karla....and lol at Andy and his Ku=Ku names..:}!!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Texiku..Luuve this. We may have our first white christmas in 25 years.
Maybe in the summer we'll see that thing in the sky?
Lovely poetic imagery.. Shhhhhh,it is a hopeful poem. Snow? Texas?
Nice one beaut..
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Beautiful write Karla
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|We had our first snowfall last night, albeit only a dusting, but still, Rufuz loved it and I froze all day long...guess my old bones are not meant for cold weather anymore...beautiful picture, Karla, Peace found, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|So lovely Karla, this was just beautiful,
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|I love that sound, Karla and I also love the smell of freshly fallen snow. This is an absolute beauty. Thank you for this fine, image-packed Ku.
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Simply simple - and timely.|
|Reviewed by Evelyn Simon
|All is needed is a warm fire, crackling in the fireplace.
This was an awesome write. Thanks, and happy holidays! ;o)
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|I agree and when it gets real quiet outside especially this time of year I know it is snowing.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A wondrous wintery 'Ku and Pic, Karla.|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|and what a wonderful sound it is ...
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla Ku this is gorgeous, both pic and ku splendid!|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A wonderful write
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Very nice imagery and feelings. Great Haiku!
Here's wishing you a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
I am dreaming of a white christmas too. love the imagery in this 'ku; keep 'em coming! well done; you have described winter's peacefulness beautifully in this poem! brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Sage Writer (Reader)
|There is beauty in silence. This is magnificent.|
|Reviewed by A PAX
|Oh I had snow last night............
I think your dreams have been answered on my mountain lol
|Reviewed by Lori Moore