Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Senryu: If I Had Only Known
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Hug your children. Forgive enemies. Contact family members. Let them know you love them before it is too late...150,000 plus times. Dedicated with love and respect to those affected by the tsunami disaster. :(
The hardest good-byes
Are the ones we never thought
We would have to say.
(C) Copy written, 8 January, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Exceptional "Senryu" my friend - a deeply profound, moving write ... outstanding!!
|Reviewed by Mary Quire
|Amen. Never walk away angry.
|Reviewed by jude forese
|the hardest good-byes are those we were prevented from saying ...
poignant haiku ...
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|An extremely powerful and extremely heartfelt piece, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Silke Lance, Dr. Ph (Reader)
|Reviewed by C. McGovern-Bowen
|Reviewed by Safi Abdi
|Point taken. Thank you!|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|such a sad truth...|
|Reviewed by robin buehler
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Reviewed by Thomas Lanechanger
|Karla, a powerful reminder that needs to be told time and again. Incredible work, Poet!|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Very true oh so very true.|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|A heartbreaker. Great poetic truth.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla, You'll never know how right you are!
This is something I wish everyone would heed!
Thank you for sharing your compassionate heart!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|it is the hardest goodbye of all. powerful senyru that packs a heck of a wallop, and that pic--heartwrenching!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :( >tears <
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla that's the truth
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Boy, you got that right, Karla! The truth is that none of us know what the next moment may hold in store for us and those we love. Life can change in the blink of an eye. This is truly excellent!