Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Senryu: Thanks for Sharing
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, January 31, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Winter Storm Watch for Tuesday afternoon and night. Two to four inches of snow, possibly more, is forecast. O, I hope so! :-)
Blanketed in white???
It's a possibility
For Northern Texas. :-)
(C) Copy written, 31 January, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|who' happen'? where's our snow?? seems we got gypped...oh, well...maybe next time (sighhhhhhhhh)
great write, karla; enjoyed both the excitement seen in this poem and the animated snowfall! very good job; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :)
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Very good Senryu Karla! Snow!
|Reviewed by Cynthia Castle
Creative Senryu! We could send some snow your way! Enjoyed the write and hope you get to enjoy some snow! Thanks for sharing!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Exhilerating Senryu ... love the snow my friend!!
|Reviewed by Nila Jamier
|Wonderful form art and verses:)|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|We can surely send you some more if you really want it! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|All my ex's live in Texas..Never wanna hear that again..
So you gunna build a snowman, kruising Karla..
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|2-4 inches? hardly a "winter storm"...
hopeyou get at least that much!
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Only two to four? I thought everything was big in Texas LOL|
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|I Sure Don't Miss Snow Or Shovelen It Outa Driveway Just to Get To Work Or Snow Tires Or Idiots (Can't Drive) Wrecking Sliden Into Your New Car!
I Liked Looken At Snow On Mountain Tops From My Back House Patio Door_
Credit For The Snow Write!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Hope you get it...but bewarned...keep warm!!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I hope you get the snow, Karla, but no snowball fights with Karen...unless you take pictures...LOL! Ed & Rufuz (and do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT send that snow in this direction...)|
|Reviewed by George Jackson
|I hope you do get some snow there in Texas. We've had our fair share, but know I'd miss it eventually. Good luck =0).|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Love the haiku....you want snow, I can send you tons....
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|We had a few flurries here this afternoon, but it all seems to be breaking up now, I can see stars in the sky. I was hoping for some snow too!
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
|love it when it snows
just hate the cold
hope you enjoy it!!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|love the karla ku expectation;-) good preparation
for your trip;-)
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|You gotta love TX weather.|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Oh boy and I guess it will eventually drift our way. Better snow than ice Karla.|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I am glad I am in California LOL, we can actually claim are nick name for a change, Sunny, and nice the way I like it
|Reviewed by Dave Harm
|Let me get this right. You want snow? In Nebraska, we pray for it to stay away...|