Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Yummy for the tummy, Chinese food. :-)
Stuffed like an egg roll,
tummy learns to speak Chinese:
"TI EH HOW CHUH LUH!"
(C) Copy written, 2 February, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
(Fortune: Good things are coming to you in due course of time.)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Extra-special Senryu my friend - fantastic!!
Best to you,
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|Delightful! Uh oh, now I'm hungry! Thanks a lot. LOL!|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
enjoy the peom and the lettering
believe in that!!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This was great
|Reviewed by Karen Chalfant (Reader)
|Too cute, Karla! I love Chinese food!|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Reviewed by Joel Raja Kumar J
|Wow, Karla, this is sweet, like you?:) :)
Love from India - Joel -
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|LOLOL, love this, but the cat scan, I still laugh at..|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Glad you got a good fortune cookie with that egg roll!|
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Karla, I do truly believe good things comes to those who wait. The question is..How long does one have to wait?
Delicious write Karla!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Man.... now I am hungry!!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|you really should try Hunan food ... it's so spicy it makes the mouth speak in tongues and makes the stomach dizzy ;)|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Oh right, Karla, just make me hungry this late at night when I just get home from work...sure its all your fault if I get fat(ter)...LOL! Ed|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|I too enjoy Chinese food. Wonderful write.|
|Reviewed by Huda Orfali
|yummy. I love chinese food|
|Reviewed by George Jackson
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Now I am hungry, Karla. Nice work!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|yum yum I love chinese food! I love your senryu! now feed me!;-)|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Yep they do and thanks for the post.|
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|LOL I know what ya mean|
|Reviewed by Jane Rodway
|Yummmmmmmmmm! And I've been craving chinese food, too!! I love the fortune- I wouldn't mind the cookie to go with it, too:) This is very fun:)|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
See what they say? "Good things come to those who wait"! And it is about time good things happened to you; you deserve all the good things in life! Wonderful write, and enjoyed the Chinese food (URP!); yummy! Thanks for sharing; enjoyed much!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your (equally stuffed) twin, Karen Lynn. :D