Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Senryu: Time Marches On
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, February 18, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
One week until my cruise...it's taking too long...ARRGGGHHHH!! LOL (And then the cruise itself will go waaaaay too fast. They'll find me hanging onto the boat, screaming, "NOOOOOOOOO!! I'm not ready for this to end!!") LOL
Perpetuated by screams
(C) Copy written, 18 February, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Have a grand and glorious time, Karla...take your camera..
|Reviewed by ~ Chanti
These three lines and but a few words are so effective. Great use of alliteration in the first three words set the tone. Great Haiku!
I hope you have a fabulous Cruise. You will be missed.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I hope you have a blast Karla
P.S Call me beofore you leave, and I'd love your phone number if you don't mind...
|Reviewed by Karen Chalfant (Reader)
|I've never been on a cruise. I'm sure it's heaven. You have a great time and tell us all about it!!|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|I love cruises, and if the sea is rough at night, it's like being rocked to sleep.
All at sea Andy..
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|You enjoy, girl! I've never been on a cruise. Sounds like quite an adventure. Love and peace. Regis|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Enjoy yourself Karla...and know that you will be missed!!
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Have a great time, Karla. Cruises are great and they do go too quickly. I hope you are cruising somewhere fun! Every cruise creates memories, so don't forget to take your pen and a notebook, we want all the wonderful details.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Enjoy every second of that fabulous cruise - because they do go much too fast - and don't waste too much time sleeping on it. And when they are over, I've felt like hanging on to the ship, too!|
|Reviewed by Joel Raja Kumar J
|Have a great time Karla. Waiting often makes the trip that much more enjoyable.
Love from India - Joel -
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|A very strange one with a graphic picture but there is a whole lot that I like about this.|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Love the play of words :-)|
|Reviewed by Bobbi Duffy
|Karla, have fun and make a lifetime of memories in the few short days.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla you are right, all the wait then it's over in a flash!
But there is nothing like being at sea, you will love it! You
will have all the memories to treasure forever. Make sure you're
prepared for the dinner picture they take at your table. You'll
have that to treasure too, among your other pics.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I would pay to see you hanging on to that boat...Ed|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
I hope you have fun on your cruise; you deserve it! It's getting close; I can sense your excitement! Good for you!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Wonderful write! Well done! BRAVA!
|Reviewed by Sue Hess
|i hope it is everything you hope for. i have always wanted to go on one but i travel with my sister and she says i'm not her ideal date for a cruise LOL|