Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Mine To Keep
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Ohhhhhhh, this feels so good!
Weaving magic spells
In poetic verse.
With only my Muse
And a nervous pen
To guide thought and hand.
She's been here before,
And it's my turn now;
I am the Seeker.
I take my first steps,
Discover my wings...
Together, we fly.
Soaring through the heights
Of poetic realms
And new dimensions.
We float back to earth.
I cannot believe
What has taken place.
Has happened to me.
The words, mine to keep.
(C) Copy written, 20 March, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A breathtaking write, Karla... I do believe your cruise refreshed your creative juices....a lovely poem...
|Reviewed by L. Figgins
|Inspired by love, the love of writing. Well done, Karla...|
|Reviewed by Patrick McCormick
|Reviewed by George Jackson
|I liked this a lot. Great work.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Excellent write; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
"Weaving magic spells" certainly describes your exceptional poetic talent ... absolutely stunning write my friend!!
Blessings and hugs,
|Reviewed by Joel Raja Kumar J
|Karla you are becoming prettier as the days go by:) :)
Love from India - Joel -
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
Striking, beautiful, wit-wise and wonderful.
Long healthy life, Poet!
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU
|Reviewed by jacqueline amos
|fly my sista fly, your words move upon the sky, fly sista fly continue to let the wisdom spread like the sand upon the earth, this is beautiful.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Something Beautiful, indeed, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|A joy to read!!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|a wondrous transformation!|
|Reviewed by Barbara Terry
|Now sis, if you still don't think you are talented, you have done it again. This is so beautiful, so surrealistic, that I can actually see you flying in search of that poetic verse. Please keep writing. You are very good at this. May the Lord be with you always, and at your side constantly. With much love inmy heart, joy to the world, peace on earth, & (((HUGS))), Your sister Barbie
"If I have to...Then I may as well be."
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla you are soaring since you came off that cruise!;-)
The muse from the cruise;-)lol...Great poem! Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|This is both fun and fanciful, Karla. I really enjoyed the write.
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
from a stunning writer
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|Sometimes the 'Muse' is my very best friend in the world. This is a beautiful write Miss Karla...as always! Michelle|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Would you weave a poetic spell for me...? LOL! Ed|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Well I love this too and it is a fine write.|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|AB-SO-LUTE-LY!!! You got that right. No matter what the world may say about we writers and poets, if we remain true to ourselves, we are awesome.|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Yes, you sure do fly, with your poetic writes, and always in such a chipper way.
Keep flying special K...
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A great write Karla, as always