Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
I writes 'em as I gets 'em.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In the dark convolutions of thought,
There were no poems -
Only segmented fragments
floating in a miasma
Suddenly, there was Light:
A Muse farted in the midnight black,
igniting a torch -
an imaginative stink
panic among The People
that did not have words.
They did not know what to do.
It was indescribable, this stench
until one brave soul
put a slim stick to the butt
still smoldering Muse and scratched
FIRST WORDS on the floor.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Outrageous Karla! Love it!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|This is such a hoot, Karla....splendid write..
Peace and love, Carole
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|OH I see you are treading into my neck of the woods, so to speak, LOL! I think I was the one with the original fart that ignited that torch of first poetry...or one of my far back ancestors...and if you are going to do humor, I get to do storm, Northern lights and poet poems, right...? ed|
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!! Where DO you come up with this stuff??????? Ha ha!!!! Thanks for the best laugh I've had all day! Love, Michelle|
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|LOL Karla this is too funny, glad to have my laugh for today...
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|HAhahahahaha LOL! Excellent Karla, the chuckle muscles are well exercised thank you.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|You light up my life with a farting blaze.......lol!!
Love This One!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|You are tooooooooo funny!Very clever!
Full of ED M's kind of humor;-)He should love it!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Extra funny; extra well-done; very imaginative - impressive!!
Blessings my friend,
|Reviewed by Emeka Nwogu
|Is that so? Was it a rhythm, a metre, or a rhyme that was first scratched on the floor, Karla? I am laughing already.
|Reviewed by A PAX
wish i wrote it..........this is a keeper!!
I was just rereading a poem about writing I never posted here, and tweeking it a bit........this is a riot! Think i will put mine out to graze for awhile lol
ty for the laugh!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Ah . . . me . . . okey-dokey.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
~Laffin' too hard to review~ GREAT write, your muse is twisted today! LOL thanks for the grins!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®