Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Waves of Pleasure
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
sea kissing sand
wanton passions exchanged in
waves of pleasure
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jackie (Micke) Jinks
|Very well done Haiku, Karla; matches the picture perfectly!
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|You bet! Says it all in 15 succulent syllables! Rockin and wavin, thank you! LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Karla, I must say the poem and picture
are just Perfect together! It is a Beautiful
Haiku! One of love.
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|Beautiful Hiaku Karla, love the pic too.
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|Excellent work Karla!
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Woooooooow what a great haiku. This is original and classic.
|Reviewed by C. McGovern-Bowen
nice write, Karla.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A beautiful haiku Karla....
Peace and love, Carole
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla a knockout ku...poem and Pic a perfect combo!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I don't think old mom ocean would appreciate you sneaking up and watching while she and the beach engage in extracurricular activities, how rude...!LOL! This is right on cue Ku...Ed|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Definetly a fine ku Karla.|
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|Very VERY nice!!!!!!!!!! Great Haiku! Love ya, Michelle|
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Taylor (Reader)
|Beautiful work, Karla. Cool picture too.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Oh Karla the photo had me wanting to take off for the caribbean the hiaku said go for it..my bank account just laughed. Nice write.
|Reviewed by A PAX
|this is so romantic and compactly graphic.........i adore it :)|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla this is an excellent write, and a beautiful picture...
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Still have that Mexican cruise on your mind, eh?? LOL
Beautiful write; well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|A beautiful image!|