Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku, 5/7/5: Sunsets
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, May 13, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
God's beauty displayed
in brilliant technicolor
at the end of day
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by ~ Chanti
|A woman after my own heart. I look to the sky for my inspiration. It is truly God's canvas. Lovely haiku!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Image and haiku verses complement one another to offer a striking gift. Merci mon amie. Amour et paix. Régis de la Colombie-Britannique, Canada.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Stunner of a write and that picture....WOW!! Excellent 'ku; keep them coming! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A beauty, indeed!|
|Reviewed by John Bidwell
I've had this picture as my desk top for a long time.
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|You captured it well.|
|Reviewed by E. Richardson
|Very very nice, Lady Buckeye...both the picture and haiku are splendid|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
Peace and love, Carole
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Wonderful Haiku poem!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Taylor (Reader)
|And that is what sunsets are all about. Some beauties here in Arizona. I like the 5-7-5. A lot of poetry is posted and called haiku, but isn't. You do good work.
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Dittos what Judy said.|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Absolutely beautiful Ku, Karla|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|You are correct Karla.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Especially beautiful Karla. I have you in prayer, and hope
you are soon yourself again. Unless you want to be someone
else;-) hahaha don't mind me i'm still silly from some
unexpected company I had, too much wine with lunch!;-)
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla as always an excellent write, and I hope you are feeling better,