Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
i want to breathe poetry :
and exhale rhyme
thoughts about where
my next word will
come from, knowing
it will be there
when i need it .
i want to cry poetry :
see words pool from
my eyes to the
page and watch them
bloom into things
that have seen both
beauty and thorns,
tasting the salt
they leave behind
on my full lips .
i want to feel poetry :
feel it between
my legs, pulsing
in rhythmic tics
of passions spent,
moment when the
world exploded ...
and i rejoiced
in our union .
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Maria Lupinacci
I agree with the board: This is one of your best!
Your love for poetry is always evident through
your comments and your constant growth!
|Reviewed by Henry Lefevre
|Beautiful. May the muse be with you.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Roger Ochs
|Superb. A flow of style and nuance.|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla this is awesome, but I have not read anything of yours that wasnt, you certainly have a remarkable talent
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Your just getting awesome Karla..
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Excellent write Karla!
Peace and love, Carole
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|There's no doubt about it. You are one smitten kitten when it comes to the written word called poetry. And that's good news for us. :-)|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|I suspect your doing all that and more :-) Great write!|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Once again you prove your right to be called poet!
I agree with Lori, superb poem Karla! Brava!
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|One of your best!|
|Reviewed by Londis Carpenter
|Karla, This is poetry at its best. I can hardly believe this was written by someone I know (oh well almost know) in person. This will go down as one of the centuries great poems. I love it.|
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Most Excellently Done Right On Write...
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|People cry How awful) when they read my poetry.
Love how you are united with you poetry, in a kinda metaphysical way. Special K..
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Well, I'm seeing, breathing and feeling what you're writing BIG TIME, Karla... and it's not making me cry, it's making me... hot!! Blimey: passion de la poesie par excellence, ma petite chanson! The earth sure does move with this one... into outer orbit I go! :)) Your work is becoming tighter and more passionate daily... keep going! LOL Kosmonaut Kate xx|
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|On a soggy, rainy, dreary afternoon, I applaud you and your yen for poetry - in all forms and places. It has brightened my day, me, and all around where I am! - Bill|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Karla looked at the mountain of floating words, metaphors, and amid all the chaos found the exact right words to pen this damn good poem.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
You make the reader FEEL your words! That is the hallmark of a gifted poet! BRAVA on yet another winner! Very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D