Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It...
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Thank you to all of the Poets who have successfully completed the mission. :)
I lay poems at your feet;
that's all I can offer you.
My best isn't good enough
for you to walk my words, yet,
I'd be ever so grateful
if you would coat your shoes
with the scratchings I have written
on the path in front of you,
letting the dust of rhyme boil
up in great clouds of meter,
filling your pockets with the
mad rants of a hopeless fool.
If you decide to linger
and take a chance on my words,
know that all roads lead to the
center of the Universe
to the Poet within me;
imprint yourself on my soul
and let the planets align
in a mighty conjunction.
As you read my poetry,
I will memorize your eyes
and bless the gods above us
who connected us as one.
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|You continue to amaze me with the unique way you touch the reader with your thoughts or emotion. Keep up the great writing!|
|Reviewed by Susan Barton (Reader)
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
This is an amazing poem, one of many, may you keep writing such powerful poetry...
|Reviewed by ~ Chanti
You are a true poet and I love reading your creative poems. This is fabulous! Thank you!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Mr Phelps must have had the tape self destruct before I found out about the mission...damn, I am always the last to know...LOL! Ed|
|Reviewed by Jennifer Ragan (Reader)
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|I accept enthusiastically. Wonderful.|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|mission well done! you are in conjunction with universal design ...|
|Reviewed by Roger Ochs
|"letting the dust of rhyme boil
up in great clouds of meter,"
Wow! What a great line! Erato has smiled on you.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Outstanding , and your "Lights" continue to glow ever brighter!
I'm like glue, you can't unstick me;-)
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Oh just write right on....and allow me to read every word!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
As long as you write, you know I will read what you have to say! Brilliant poem; very well done! BRAVA! Keep up the great writing!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Aberjhani
|The incandescent "imprint" of this poem upon my soul is my blessing for the day:-) Thank you for the gift.
|Reviewed by Sue Hess
|wonderful words and concept karla|