Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
I'll Be Fine ...
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, June 24, 2005
Rated "PG" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
I don't know WHERE in the world this one came from.
Just when I got to know you/like you,
you are walkin' out of my life
Just when I got used to havin' you near
(I even accepted your little quirks),
You gon' leave.
It's not that I wuz desperate to have
a man hangin' around the house ...
I mean, I
am fully capable of takin' care of
my damnself, thankyewverymuch,
but it was
nice to have somebody to talk/lean on
when my day wasn't goin' all that well ...
if that's the way you wanna do it, FINE.
don't need nobody in my life.
i'll be fine ...
once i kick your happy ass out the door
you won't need no excuse to leave -
bye - bye, now.
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|awwwwwww sadness all around
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birtday dear Karla/Karen and you...hehehe
Happy fr*&^%tith something birthday to you!!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Keep your head up, girl. Way to go! Bonne fête pour demain. Amour et paix. Ton ami de la C-B, Canada. Régis|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|After talking to several different females in the past few days........I think its a good thing to be single :-) Nice imaginary kick! LOL.|
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Excellent as usual. Hope you endless happiness and blessings karla.|
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|Lol Karla kick that butt! It matters not from whence it came it did the job nicely lol
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Happy Birthday Karla, and Karen!
It doesn't matter from where it came, all that matters is that it did. You rant so well...ofcourse..you do everything else well too!
Hope your day is filled with sunshine and rainbows!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|always keep one step ahead ;)|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Different,but well done as always!Write on Lady Karla;-)
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|don't know where it came from
but i enjoyed reading it
William .....Peace & Love
|Reviewed by Rosemarie Skaine
|Shows strength. R|
|Reviewed by Susan Barton (Reader)
|aw he musta had it cummin|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|I know it is in the land of the subconsious that this one derives from and I know the man who crosses you after this will be told fast, you already did the rehearsal. lol Good write Karla
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Whoop! Whoop! Whoopie!!! Yew sho kicked ass with this'n, babe!|
|Reviewed by ~ Chanti
It might have been impromptu but it certainly made me smile. Great work!
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Hot Off the Wall Romantic!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Very well done; I don't know where you get these ideas, but do keep them coming! Your muse is on a ROLL! BRAVA on yet another fine write! Well done!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I dont know where it came from either, but it was another excellent piece