Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Tender Loving Care
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
words of love
into my ears
sleep with you
and I will keep
from your hand
and I will be
Treat me with
keep you safe.
I do not ask
loving care is
need to make
it through the day.
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Oh how beautiful,loyal and faithful they can be and ask so little in return. We could all take a lesson in love from the animals.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Lovely write Karla!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Heart touching and loving poem, but one that has a good message in it! Very well done; brava! Cute little doggie, awwwww! How could one NOT take care of something so sweet and so dependant on humankind for its needs? Sad when people abuse or neglect animals...
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Such a gentle piece...was thinking about Ed and Rufuz reading this!!
Yes our humans need the same!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is great, I love the write, reminds me orf my little brood
|Reviewed by Roger Ochs
|Serendipity. Just before reading this the CD with "Don't Treat Your Man Like A Dog" played. (You should check out the lyrics.)|
|Reviewed by Denise Edwards
|Awe! the most true friend you can have is a dear pet! Unconditional love and devotion! Well done, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Very loving feel and touch about this tender poem Karla !
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Ah, I love these four-legged creatures, but the truth is, even treated badly these devoted animals still love and respect their masters.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Beautifully done Karla! Love the sentiments! Agree with Brian too;-)
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
I see a dog in your picture but this could easily be about another human being. Very much on point with the sentiment of the day.
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|You have to wonder some days :-( but I loved the concept of this poem. Great write.|