Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): The Greatest Show On Earth
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
A bit of fun--enjoy!
circus come to town:
a cotton candy sun plays
with animal clouds
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
Thank you for some joy amidst all the turmoil!
Peace and (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
This is a PERFECT haiku/senryu!
Stand up and take a bow!
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|My kind of circus - and very well done, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|hey, I saw some of those animal clouds in the sky last week in Texas! good to read your work again. it almost always makes my heart sing. D.|
|Reviewed by Mark Rockeymoore
|wow! great minds think alike! i just wrote a cotton candy poem too..but i like this haiku, it certainly expresses the eternal joy that comes from these simple pleasures, brought about by a visit to the circus!|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|a wonderful image, Karla ... nice alliteration ...|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Beautiful images, Karla!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is excellent, I did enjoy
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very uplifting of spirits and memories.
|Reviewed by Tracey O'
|It is the greatest show on earth and Karla especially this circus you have written about here It's fantastic better than anything. And you brought a smile to my face. Thanks Karla xo just what i needed today You are the greatest!! (c :)
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I love cotton candy, now I will have to drive to the boardwalk at the shore and find a parking space and walk forever just to buy some...but it will be well worth it, thanks for the idea...Ed|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Great Ku Karla...hmmmmm me Tinka...hehehe Kate...someone From canada...and out to kill a few friends on AD....hehehehe!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|I love it, a beautiful ku Karlaku;-) We need that sunshine and the clowns of circus fame right now. Thank you too for joining me to pray!Of course I knew you would, my friend;-)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
You got me...for a minute, I thought it was about the Ringaling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus; but I was pleasantly surprised! Wonderfully happy and sweet write (no puns intended); very clever! Great job, Poet! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|This is an amazing haiku of eloquent elements
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|My sweet tooth is happy :-)|