Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): The Greatest Show On Earth
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
A bit of fun--enjoy!
circus come to town:
a cotton candy sun plays
with animal clouds
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
Thank you for some joy amidst all the turmoil!
Peace and (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
This is a PERFECT haiku/senryu!
Stand up and take a bow!
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|My kind of circus - and very well done, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|hey, I saw some of those animal clouds in the sky last week in Texas! good to read your work again. it almost always makes my heart sing. D.|
|Reviewed by Mark Rockeymoore
|wow! great minds think alike! i just wrote a cotton candy poem too..but i like this haiku, it certainly expresses the eternal joy that comes from these simple pleasures, brought about by a visit to the circus!|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|a wonderful image, Karla ... nice alliteration ...|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Beautiful images, Karla!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is excellent, I did enjoy
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very uplifting of spirits and memories.
|Reviewed by Tracey O'
|It is the greatest show on earth and Karla especially this circus you have written about here It's fantastic better than anything. And you brought a smile to my face. Thanks Karla xo just what i needed today You are the greatest!! (c :)
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I love cotton candy, now I will have to drive to the boardwalk at the shore and find a parking space and walk forever just to buy some...but it will be well worth it, thanks for the idea...Ed|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Great Ku Karla...hmmmmm me Tinka...hehehe Kate...someone From canada...and out to kill a few friends on AD....hehehehe!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|I love it, a beautiful ku Karlaku;-) We need that sunshine and the clowns of circus fame right now. Thank you too for joining me to pray!Of course I knew you would, my friend;-)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
You got me...for a minute, I thought it was about the Ringaling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus; but I was pleasantly surprised! Wonderfully happy and sweet write (no puns intended); very clever! Great job, Poet! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|This is an amazing haiku of eloquent elements
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|My sweet tooth is happy :-)|