Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Announcing, The King
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, July 15, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
rotates on swiveling hips
and anvil black hair
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Katy Walsvik
|10 words... that's all it took for you, Karla, to entertain (Ahem) our thoughts and make this compact form do tricks with the imagination... a metaphor-laden dandy of a KU... "King?"... nah... Ku-QUEEN Karla! (grin) katy xox|
|Reviewed by Sandra Mushi
|Great haiku!!! Very intelligent and creative of you! I love the comparison, Karla! Beautiful analogy!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Interesting comparison to the King of Rock and Roll to a thunderstorm...unique and clever! Thankyuverymuch!
Keep up the great writing; I applaud your giftedness! BRAVA!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|The King Would Love This 'Ku, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Doodles it's good to see you are feeling goofy again!!
Great Ku Miss Karla!!
|Reviewed by Patricia Gomes
|Gotta love a haiku with an attitude. Super visuals from so small a form -- wonderful work, sweetie; I'm applauding!|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|hahahaha you are a real character Karla. ku with an attitude;-)Great stuff...
|Reviewed by Debby Rosenberg
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|You elicit well the power of the storm, Karla. Merci mon amie. Amour et paix. Régis|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Very creative Ku, Karla. I suspect you are bracing for Emily and whatever she tosses at you. I am hoping we get some rain from her here in New Mexico.
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|It Photo Reminds Me (All) That Light At The End Of Tunnel Is Always There
Provided If You Do Not Give Up!
Unique N Different!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|I'm sure elvis is looking down from the heavens with his momma smiling at this one Karla. Great summationn of the King.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This was a great write
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Awesome... Glad I'll miss it.|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Thass whot I'm talkin' about!!!! Bring on da bitch. LOL Gotta love it, Karla, you had your thoughts thinking a little wickedly to come up with this jewel.|