Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain (5/7/5): Final Destination
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
climbing thermal steps,
scaling celestial heights,
reaching the summit,
an eagle reaches
its final destination
and kisses God's face.
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|i like jude's interprtation.
a good write by at writer who is clearly coming into her own
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Fantastic write Karla, you are outstanding in this form...
peace and love, Carole
|Reviewed by jude forese
|the symbolic representation of the eagle as the soaring spirit reaching the heights of its destination is masterfully defined in this wonderful poem ...|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Beautiful indeed, Karla!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Awesome lines! This is simply wonderful.|
|Reviewed by Huda Orfali
|So short but so powerful
wonderful to read you, Karla
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|How I have missed your beautiful poetry...I will be back as soon as I am able, and be expecting an invitation the wedding is on Jan.21.06
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Awesome....just plain awesome!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic Karla! You really do have gift for this form! Capturing the universe in a capsule!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Ahhhh dear Karla,
This is a great lesson in haiku, the simplicity can be read as such or there can be so many interpretations of it depending on the reader.My own interpretation seems to wander to the eagle as a representation of the USA and it's recent struggles.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|The Kueen of KU has done it again, bringing to us a wonderful natural thought...thanks, Ed|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|One of my dreams is to see an eagle flying in a cloudless sky..
Gliding on those thermal steps..Nice one..
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Soaring and beautifully done write; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D