Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Don't I wish!! LOL
I'll be away for a few days, the library is updating the computers (AGAIN)...see y'all upon my return. Until then, keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
All I know is,
it came undone all by itself,
this unruly obi
holding my kimono together.
I can't help it
if the silk slipped off of
my shoulders and
that my breasts popped out
and his eyes got even rounder
(like teacups, they were) ...
all I know is
the kimono wound up on the mat
and so did the
chopsticks I had in my hair
as we forgot what
we were supposed to be doing
and spent the rest
of the evening in bed, making love.
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Robin Labenberg
|hmmm my kind of ending..nice one!|
|Reviewed by Mary Lynn Plaisance
|Don't ya just lurves those ((Geisha Moments))...*lol*--...I like your poem vedy moosh Sha~~~~It's appealing---- :) Mary Lynn (BeB)|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Steaming and delcious Karla, now I need a moment like that....
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Don't geisher self in trouble.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|okay Karla now cut that out;-)!!! What a trip, wish It happened to me;-) You look so good in that pic no wonder he played with your chopsticks;-)Great sensual poem !Have a productive time away writing more poems like this! Will miss you both...
|Reviewed by Carolyn Red Bear (The Bear Paw)
|Now we know the REAL reason why you won't be around for the next few days!!!! Eeeeehaaaa!!! ;) Hope you are well and happ!?!?!?
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|Dang, I had to check the top of the screen to be sure I was reading Karla's poetry!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Smokin' and sexy!!!! Michelle|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Oh boy did you gryt pictures Karla never mind, lol they couldn't compete with the images in my imagination right now. Very vivid striking image that is for sure.
|Reviewed by Rukiya Faizah (Reader)
|(((clap))) ...so simple yet so enticing. this is a very sexy poem and pictured added to my visualization of your words.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Fine offering...see you when ever...enjoy the rest...if you can call it that!!
Thanks for your kind words today!!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Ya never know when those darn Geisha Moments might occur!
Hope you have a very pleasant time away, too, Karla.
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Well it's all DINNER!! Reminds me, I've got to take my kimono to the dry cleaners. 'Layed' out in a cultural setting, Karla. Great props!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Well, now, Karla! Feelin' a bit frisky today, eh?? LOL
Very good write, very enjoyable and stimulating! Very well done; brava!! Take a bow!!!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|THAT'S what you WERE supposed to be doing!|