Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
All I Want For Christmas ...
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, December 12, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
all i want for Christmas
is to be noticed;
i wanna stand out.
dammit, i'm tired
of fading into the
i want peope to
look at my poems
and say, "damn, now that's
what i'm talkin' 'bout,
only she say it
better than i do."
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|ROFL. I thought that's what people do when they read Karla Dorman Lady of Lights. Have a Coke and a smile, Karla. Merry Christmas!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Just write because you love to do it; don't worry what other people think. You are noticed by ME, and I hope that other people discover you. You are great, and you DESERVE to be seen!! Hope God grants your Christmas Wish!! Wonderful write; brava!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :)
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|I so agree with Sherry...just be true to yourself and to your writing
Carole...love and peace
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean people aren't watching...
Peace and hidden (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|Sherry's advice is sage. Write for yourself; write what you like. Not everyone will like it; that's the breaks -- happens to us all. What's important is that we're true to ourselves and write from the heart.
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|If you write for yourself and you are proud of all that you write, then you are successful. The light shines on you as you have been granted the gift of being a writer but passing our light around doesn't mean that others will ever appreciate it or maybe just not in our lifetime.
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|Karla, you've always had a great deal to say, and have said it practically better than anyone. I think that the amount of reviews that each one of your postings elicit goes a long way towards proving that point. Sometimes I post things and can't tap dance naked in the middle of the street to get more than 3 people to review it. You get 4 times that many reviews or more. Dang! Count your blessings Girl! Michelle|
|Reviewed by Jill Eisnaugle
|Hang in there, Karla. Keep the faith and don't lose hope.... in due time, you will be noticed in the fashion that you want. You have to believe in yourself!
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|We hear ya! May your wishes be granted, Poet! You're doing a great job!|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|You are noticed.
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|Maybe Santa 'il grant yer wish, but, like I always say, 'Don't quit yer day job.' ;-)
... just keep writin' til ya git so good at it they start beatin' a path to yer web pages. (got 60 hits on Dec 6)
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Shout it out karla!
Have a merry Christmas my friend...
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Hell, Karla, I have been saying that for some time now, what you want . . . blood? Jeez!|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|HUH.. and i thought it was me(|