Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Winter's Art
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
pristine white backdrop;
daring splashes of scarlet
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Love the 'Ku and the graphic, Karla, since I'm kind of partial to them bright little cardinal fellas - especially when I see them in winter around here. They truly do add sparkle to that snow.|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
Carole...love and peace
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|This is very nice.|
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
Just plain Ku-ul!
I love the scarlet.
Peace and (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Oh this is stunning...love it!!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Both the pic and the haiku are absolutely beautiful, like their authoress...Ed|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|oh, oh, oh I LOVE this, Karla. bless you for posting this tonight. the cardinal has always had spiritual significance for me - I associate it with my Grandma who died when I was 16 - and to see two against a field of white and read your perfect description has been the most beautiful gift tonight after a hard day. blessings to you, Dawn|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Very, very nice, Karla. When I lived in Ohio, I loved to see the cardnals, remaining long after all the other birds had flown south, their rich red color popped against the white and snowy world.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Nice one Karla.. How I wish it would snow here..|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|A fabulous Ku from one who writes like , what was that word you used starts with a C...! Eat your words;-) see even your pen shows you the truth!;-)
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Now how can you ever doubt the value of your art when you write such beautiful creations as this to entertain and brighten the lifes of all who read you. Well done Karla.
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Described it so well we didn't need the photo.|
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|...and great beauty and delight throguh your creative words and photography - both amazing! Love it - Bill|
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|You write beautifully Karla!
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Brilliant! The world is just so full that sometimes we need a bit of the "whiteout" in order to single out and appreciate things afresh. You have given us a crystal magnifying glass here that picks up with charm and grace the movement and dynamism of nature's beauty... I am sure Eddie K will approve! :)) LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|OH... splendid! All you have to do is glance at this once! And know what a vision you have put together for us. With words and backdrop, you have captured a word painting so beautiful! Thanks Karla.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Splendid visuals; this haiku strongly evokes memories of winters in Ohio. Thanks for this beautiful memory jog; extremely well done! BRAVA, Poet!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D