Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Passed Down Through The Ages
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
wait to be solved when one looks
into feline eyes
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful 'ku, Karla; very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Yes, cats have such deep eyes and dogs have stupid looks...LOL! I hope Rufuz does not read this...Ed|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|This is so true Karla...lovely ku
Carole...love and peace
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|Excellent Karla ... I really enjoyed this!
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|This is certainly true and not only history proves this out but the eerie sense of superiority that most cats display.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Most cats do look like they know all the answers. but the one in this boys garden gets chased off in a panic by the squirrels..|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|I was going to make one of my patented smart-ass remarks, but I can't. The eyes of the feline absolutely DO hold the mysteries' riddles.|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Eerily true... it seems like they have the wisdom of all time and place... and use it against us, it seems to me! Have ALWAYS felt put in my place by a cat... and they usually arch their back on me... I blame my dog, but guess that is just a feeble excuse! Like the eyes of those you cite, this is totally mesmerising with the long vowels and soft sounds, Karla, thank you. LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Boy! that sure is the truth, Karla. Cats are so mysterious yet they seem to carry the wisdom of the ages with them always. Very nice Ku!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Exceptional ku Karla! Captures what we see in the eyes of most felines.Kudo's! You really are very VERY good at Haiku!;-)
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|Right on! Cats always make me feel like they know something I don't.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|You know I gotta love this one, Karla - and I believe it's true.|