Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, January 13, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Gotta write 'bout something other than the fields of fire and my problems. Hope you like this one...I do. :)
Wrote it they way it came to me, in a poor southern voice.
...they is a sartin
in bringin poems
world -- one don't know what
they will look
like or if they ll have
all of they
fingers an toes til
wet an slippery
from they rough
passage thru the pen
to the page.
i m proud to say i
had all of
my chilren at home:
some of them
warnt perfect; that
dont matter ...becuz when
i saw them
lyin there, blinkin
in the light,
wavin they tiny
fists in the
air, i fell in love -
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sandra Mushi
|Delightful write, Karla!
|Reviewed by Safi Abdi
|How so very easy to fall in love with the tiny ones...
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|THis is an excellent write
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Sweet n Precious|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
This is precious, sweet, and true; very different write from you, but oh, it is done so very well! BRAVA; take a bow!! well done, my dear, well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Emeka Nwogu
|I enjoyed this one. It is pure, crystal clear and beautiful. The picture is grand as well.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Taylor (Reader)
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Sweet as roses this one touches the heart strings of bootie bows and is special.
|Reviewed by Cynth'ya email@example.com
|Love that southern comfort accent in this. and this poem is just dang keeyoooot!
(((hugs))) o plenty Sis. Karla!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|You show great creativity Karla! Keep stunning us!;-)|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A very unique write Karla, I love it...love and peace
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Like honey from a dripper, this is sweet, Karla.
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Honey child, that's what life is all about; Babies. I love the whole process - what goes on to make them, and the pride of birth and shwoing them off once they're here! Some of mine have a bad case of the unglies, but nobody else better say that! This is warm and cuddly - and very clever. Thank you for good reading. - Bill
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Very creative. Iíve been teased in fun and at times ridiculed by the ignorant for the hint of Texas that often surfaces in my speech, but Iím proud itís there.|
|Reviewed by Only A Poet
|very clever and true, enjoyed.|