Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Senryu Chain: The Sea Calls Again
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Planning on an early May sail date. :) Hope it comes to pass...we really, really need a vacation.
The sea calls again;
another cruise in order.
I must get away -
this time, company:
my twin will be at my side
to share in the fun.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Mary Lynn Plaisance
|Both of you deserve a vacation on a nice cruise ship. Ah, mon amie, HAVE FUN......Don't forget to DANCE~! Dance like there's no tomorrow~~
(((((((((((HUGS for both of you)))))))))))
Mary Lynn Plaisance~
|Reviewed by Safi Abdi
|Take me with you! Safi|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|I'll keep my finger crossed Karla...sounds like a perfect vacation!
Carole...love and peace
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
All we can do is hope and pray that this happens. This sounds like a wonderful plan; I am alllllllllllllllll for it!! LOL Very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin (and HOPEFULLY cruise mate!!), Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jill Eisnaugle
|Are you traveling from Galveston again, Karla? If so, yell when you pass Texas City, coming down I-45 and I'll yell back! Cruises are so captivating and peaceful and I'm glad Karen gets to come along, this time. May should be a lovely time to travel, too --- pre-hurricane season. I think Galveston just obtained another cruise ship. Don't hold me to that though. They already have so many boats sailing that I cannot keep up with them all.
Take care and nice write, too... BTW.
Hugs & Love,
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Hope you enjoy....I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Taylor (Reader)
|I hope you make it too.
Future plans for us.
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Great fun. Please let me know if you sail in the Somali waters. I may meet you there, not as a sea pirate but as a poet and writer with open and sweet heart that so much loves Karla and her twin sister Karen vidra. Smile.
Your friend and brother Abdi-Noor
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Hope you go and have a
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Glad to hear you are both going this time, and I hear the sea call me everyday, though I can only answer over the weekends...Ed|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Sounds like fun
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Keeping everything crossed that is crossable. Sea cruse, huh? Wasn't there a son by that name once? Naw, that was "City Cruise." I hope it will happen for you and your sister.|
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|Well I hope it comes to pass and you both enjoy your vacation...but don't be too long, because you'll be depriving us of your superb writes.
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Wheeeeeeeee! ...for how long, and to what destinatins?
Cheers for the TWINS OF THE SEA ! ! - bILL
|Reviewed by Only A Poet
|how wonderful for you and may your cruise be the best you have ever enjoyed.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|I wish you bon voyage my two favorite writing sisters of the den, your muses no doubt will find all kinds of stimulating inspirations on your trip and I look forward to the sharing of them when you both return.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Wow! What wonderful news! I'll keep it in prayer!
Sounds divine! Best to you both!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Bet you she is smiling from ear to ear :-)|