Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Neener Neener Neeners, Part Deux
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Just got the computer hooked up, and the first place I wanted to visit was A.D. :)
PRAYER REQUEST: Please keep our Daddy in your thoughts. He fell 10 days ago and did something to his back; he's been in incredible pain and stubbornly denying he did anything to it...well, he was admitted to the hospital today. Please send a prayer skyward...Karen and I appreciate it!
Online and in charge
of my poetic verse:
I bust the shackles
of time limitations
wide open, throwing them
off of bound wrists;
I am free, free at last
to write when I want,
how I want ...
No one looking over
my shoulder, not
having to report to
the clockwatcher: I have
It's a heady feeling.
The only one I have
to answer to is me.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Happy days are here again, Karla! enjoy!
love and peace...
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|God bless you and your father. I am so glad you finally have your very own link to the world of cyberspace.|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
I'm glad you've got your computer hooked up again. I'll be praying for your dad.
Lucky Star Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel
|Reviewed by Kathy Kubik
|I love the powerful voice in this poem. Very liberating, indeed.
Thanks for the read, be well,
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|super Karla, prayers for your dad|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Gopod one Karla and oh so true, the time we write can be dictated by only our imaginations.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
This is an exciting time in our writing adventure; so glad that we can spend more time honing our craft without worrying about a time limit breathing down our neck! Ahhh, such bliss! :) Very cute poem; enjoyed emmensely! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Don't forget to share with Karen, she can be your clockwatcher now, LOL! Happy day, you got a computer, now you can stay on till all hours of the night...you should think about gettin AIM so you can talk to folks more directly, like on IM...don't forget Rufuz & I...Ed|