Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Under One Light (For Joseph and Alexandra)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
We are all family here. :)
As far as the pic, I'm the one on the right. :)
Under One Light,
twins laugh, twins dance, twins sing
in celebration of verse and photographs
which unfold in living color
in our hands -
teaching us the meaning of
what it is like to be in love;
reminding us what it means
to be fully alive;
we have you to thank.
Under One Light,
we are encompassed in
friendship and encouragement;
you reached out to where we
were, taking us where you are -
our words cannot fully
express what we're feeling inside.
Let this poem be enough ...
your beautiful book arrived today,
and we're grateful we received it.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Alexandra* OneLight*® Authors & Creations
|It's this sense of total reward and of inexpressible gratitude for having made "twins laugh, twins dance, twins sing" and for having made you feel "encompassed in friendship and encouragement" - as you have always made us feel - that gives OneLight* all its relevance and meaning. Thank you, dear friends, for your own beautiful Light that shines within and from this poem of Love.
Endless blessings, endless thanks!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Fabulous tribute Karla!
love and peace...
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|A gracious write of gratitude for two lovely people. ~~Nordette|
|Reviewed by Aberjhani
|A wonderful acknowledgment of a wonderful gift of light and love.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Stunning tribute Karla.....I am lucky too....but still waiting for mine to arrive!!
|Reviewed by ~Indigo~ Elga
A stunning tribute to the truly wonderful and deserving authors Joseph and Alexandra. May their "One Light" forever burn. Thank you Karla.
|Reviewed by SilverCeltic Moon
|Wonderful! I agree, very deserving tribute. ;) Silver|
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|Wonderful deserving tribute to two very talented authors, nice one Karla.
|Reviewed by Sandra Mushi
|Beautiful, beautiful tribute to Joseph and Alexandra, Karla!
|Reviewed by Only A Poet
|a wonderful and well deserved tribute.|
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
This wonderful poem is more than enough to show your gratitude, which truly means so much to us. We do consider you and Karen as dear friends and we feel so fortunate for that friendship. You two make the Light ever so much brighter. That's all I can say because my eyes are misty now.
Infinite Blessings of Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Awesome tribute to Joseph and Alexandra, Karla. A very inspiring write you share with us today, uniting the Den as One Whole. It is an honor to be in your twin company with Karen. You both add a prism of light to our pages. Shine On. Blessed Be.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|A beauitful thank you for two exceptional poets and friends!
Your light shines in this to blend with theirs Karla!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
This is a beautiful celebration of two special authors here at the Den, Joseph and Alexandra! Very nicely done and presented; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D