Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
One With Nature (For Kate Clifford's Challenge)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Rated "PG" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Let me light your night. :) Happy Valentine's Day!
The sun pulls dusk
over our heads;
we count the stars
as they rise, come
out one by one
on passion's heat.
You capture the
moon dancing on
my nipples with
and marvel as
the Northern Lights
move southward ... they
point the way home.
in the darkness;
the earth shudders
our pleasure and
we become one:
one with Nature.
This is the way
to spend the night.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Fabulous Karla....so soft and lush!
love and peace...Carole
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Wow wow wow this is hot stuff my little lady friend.
|Reviewed by Martin Hebert
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Very passionate, excellent done,
happy V-Day, lots of love and hugs,
Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
Sizzle! Oh how intimately you allow the voyeur a glance and steal away to chance, etching the agony for an endless pause...
Peace and (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Gotta love dem dere nipples. LOL Sensuous and earthy combined with a touch of surrealism just for mystery. Gotta love it.|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|This is an excellent response to Kate's challenge
Crafted with expert precision, and a delightful and romantic offering for St Valentine's Day Karla
This is a terrific beginning to my nightly reviews !
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|The music playing through the night.
Hows the moon do that?
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful write; yes, there is nothing like being one with nature! Wonderful write for this Valentine's Day; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Excellent!!!!!! To touch nature is to touch love :-)|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Very well done!!