Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Determined
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, February 17, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Don't have much time today, worn out from work. Fixing to turn in for the night. :)
Daddy update: he's feeling some better, pneumonia gone, white blood cell count down, heart tests showed nothing wrong there, may have surgery this weekend or early next week. Will keep you posted; thank you so much for your prayers!
first robins of spring
don't let a little cold snap
interrupt their song
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very bright and chipper poem that has a strong message to the rest of us. Hope your Dad is doing better my thoughts are with you.
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|This is a perfect haiku in every way, Karla! My highest compliment ... wish I'd written that!
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by simply rita
|Hello Karla, I'm simply rita, recommened to you by Cyn'tha read. I pleased to have been introduced to you through her. Thank you for your lovely comment with regard to my work. I look forward to reading from you and sending work to you. Take care, simply rita|
|Reviewed by Regina Pounds
|beautiful, Karla...and good news~!
continued best wishes,
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|i like this|
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|Lovely Haiku, Karla.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|aww wonderful ku Karla!!
Your family is in my prayers!!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Those robins are truly wise little creatures - and very lovely, as is your 'ku, Karla. And our thoughts and prayers for your father continue.|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Beautiful done. We are very relieved to hear that your Dad is doing better, we'll still keep you all in our prayers and close to our heart!
Lots of love and many hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|A delightful Ku, with a wonderful picture of a robin !
I have your Dad in my prayers Karla
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful write with the hope of things anew; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Mary Lynn Plaisance
|Keeping your dad in my prayers for you . I just went searching to find out what haiku means. I just learned this from Molly's site. I saw the 5/7/5 and the haiku should have a season in it.
Interesting. I don't understand it all yet, but you do have seventeen syllables....SO good for you, sha.*grin*
Your Cajun Friend on this end.
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Fantastic haiku. Dad is in my prayers. Hope he will recover soon
Your brother abdi-noor
|Reviewed by Danielle Mundy
|:) lOOOOOOve it! good luck to your dad, he's in my prayers :) hugs and best wishes to all of you!! Danielle|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|LOve it! Hope springs eternal!;-) Take care, new jobs take a lot out of you!Thanks for update!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Singing for the warmth to come.|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|The robins know the secret :-) Great Haiku.....get it to a publisher!|