Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Aurora Borealis
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
shimmering in midnight skies:
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|A sight I enjoy ever time I see it and now when I see it I think of you :-) Fantastic write:-)|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Gorgeous hauku, Karla!
love and peace...Carole
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|So beautiful, truely enjoyed this (almost as much as the little Kitty baby:-))
Lots of love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Beautiful Ku Karla!!
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|In phtography and your words; Magnificent... and well pennned. A real Goodie! Your're getting dang able at this stuff. - Bill
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|A very beautiful haiku Karla, perfect!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Magical words that compliment or are complimented by I should say the graphic. I have witnessed the beauty of this magic many times up here in Nova Scotia and even in the arctic where I once sailed, always amazed me.
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Awesome haiku Karla, with an accompanying awesome picture
I agree with Eileen, this is a top drawer ku !
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Absolutely beautiful,exquisite haiku, Karla! The kind that gets published! This is one I would call perfection!Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|You reached out and touched us with this magnificant rendition.|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|lovely image! lovely haiku, the children enjoy your comments on their work!!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
An awe-inspiring sight, in verse and in pic! Each compliments the other beautifully! BRAVA; a job very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Truly marvelous 'ku, Karla - and one of my very favorite sights in the great Northland. And that is a marvelous picture, too.|