Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain: (5/7/5): Slaked
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
We had, are having, much needed rain. Over an inch already, more expected. Yahoo!!!!!!!
long forgotten memories
of what it was like
not to be thirsty -
the ground opens its mouth and
takes in nourishment
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|A blessing! The pic is great as is the write!
Love and hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Splendid....so refreshing..love it!!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|let the cup runneth over ... cool ku ...|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
We sure did need the rain! So nice to see the grass looking greener than it has in a very long time! Also the air is so much cleaner after a heavy rain/thunderstorm! Excellent haiku chain; keep these gems coming! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :)
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|oh, I love rain, and never do I love it more than when it has been absence for a spell. Texas rain has a magic all its own. nice haiku. Dawn|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|There is nothing more beautiful then rain after a drought! Wonderful write.|
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Great images in so few lines. Well done|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Superb Haiku Karla, and I'm so glad you're getting the rain, now lets hope and pray Sherry gets some in New Mexico!
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Fantastic haiku. thunder brings rain and earth swallows water. beautiful connection|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|This certainly slakes and sates our literary thirst Karla
An inspiring chain of Haikus, that superimposes the water of life that only our Saviour Jesus can bequeath on the thirsty traveller !
I agree with Ed below, enjoy it while you can, England is currently going through a water drought just now, and have imposed a water ban on hosepipes !
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Maybe the rain can bring you sunshine. Never mind a rainbow or two.|
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Rain-soaked Georgia folks are so glad for you.
Isn't it great to know that you're ALL WET ! ! !
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Sounds like its mouth is open very wide right now, Karla - and that must be very good!|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I saw that on the weather channel last night, and thought about you all...still, mom Nature can be a fickle broad, can't she...? Enjoy it while you got it...Ed|