Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Rude Awakening
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, February 27, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
This happened the other morning. :)
with wake up call
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Sounds like my hubbies voice...always like thunder...and make you hop outa bed with a "Yes Sir" additude..lols!!
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful ku; you are so good at these! Keep them coming; very well done! Take a bow; you deserve it!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Love this , and leave it to Ed M. to try to improve upon it;-) hahaha
Wonderful ku Karla!
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|I love thunder and lightning as you do Karla, especially the breathtaking sheet and forked lightning on a warm summer's night, which lights up the skies in spectacular design
Super Ku expresses the majesty and power of Mother Nature
I'm glad you and Karen have re-adjusted to the pace of your dish washing, and are now in the swim of things !!
I'm still praying for your Daddy's full recovery to full fitness !
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Bobbi Duffy
|When I was a little girl my grandmother used to tell me that thunder was the angels bowling.
This is a finely crafted slice of life. Well done.
Sweet dreams, Karla
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|... but at least, I hope, not in the shape of a husband's fist slamming into you while you both sleep. After years of sharing a bed with a "violent sleeper", think a rumble of thunder sounds a lot more gentle! Hmmmm... still a "growl" rather than a "purr" though perhaps, right? Unless your cute little kitty was sleeping curled up right next to your face instead? Well, I can hope, can't I??!! :)) Did Thunder then send Lightning to shine the torch in your eyes to make sure the job got done?? Neat and succinct. Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I sleep right through, for the most part, any storm...although Rufuz does not and usually ends up in bed with me...Ed|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Brrrrr. But, the picturer is great, as is the write!
Love and Hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Yes, it woke me up at 3:30 a.m., if we didn't need the rain so very badly I think I may have been angry over my loss of sleep. We aren't suppose to have thunder and lightning in February..or January either as far as that goes but we did. It worries me how destructive the normal storm season may turn out to be this year. We've recently broken many weather records..I hope that won't be one of them.
The sun is shining and is suppose to for the next several days...the temps are climbing almost to 80 by mid-week...we best enjoy it while we can...it's just liable to be snowing next week!
Have a Good Day Karla!
|Reviewed by Lynn Barry
|Short and powerful...I love it!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|There are far worse ways to be woken, Karla - Mother Nature was beckoning you!|