Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain (5/7/5): Breaking the Monotony
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, March 10, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Winter white backdrop.
A bold splash of red breaks the
diversion, Nature designed
to bring great pleasure.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Janet Bellinger
|Great haiku, Karla. I love the way you actually use red print.
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|We have to agree, Fabulous!
Love and Hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Fabulous haiku Karla!!
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|i like this|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Fabulous haiku, Karla!
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Nothing monotonous about this post, Karla. Those lovely red cardinals often break the white scene just outside my winter window.|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
Your poetry is beocming better and better everyday. Wonderful write! Good choice of picture!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
I just love to sit in the Winter time and watch the cardinals color the scenery. It reminds me of a Christmas tree coming to life. Such vibrance they bring to an otherwise dull place.
You do well with Ku, Karla. and I just love the photo!
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|A master haiku you are. Great work|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Wonderful match of words and image to create a pretty picture of natures best work.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|How well you captured it Karla! I Love Cardinals!Beautiful work!
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|Yes, nature can bring along all the right elements. Nicely done, Karla.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful haiku, lovely imagery! BRAVA; very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Suzie Palmer
This is haiku is wonderful! Well done! Such a beautiful image to compliment a beautiful poem! Shine On!
Love & friendship Suzie xox :-D
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Diversion lets us decode information from our environment of blacks and whites. This is a good lesson in the monotony of the same style of writing, Karla. We writers have to put some red in every now and again to keep our audience's attention! You did that just fine, here. Thanks for the splash of color!
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|You break the convention of convention Karla
And it is good to be always challenging the accepted status quo, that way we set new records and techniques !
I thought I could see two figures in the background Karla !
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
Nature has a red pen at times...pink ink at times and bold strokes of azure blue. She's a polaroid...awonderful work of art.
Great...I REALLY LOVE this!