Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Birdsong
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Good morning! What a happy day! :)
"chirrup chirrup cheer!"
a bright red cardinal greets
the morn with birdsong
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birdie Houston
|Wonderful haiku !|
|Reviewed by Mary Lynn Plaisance
|So tweet! LOVE the cardinals...and this too. I meant the tweet.. *lol*---
Your Cajun Friend on this end
|Reviewed by Suzie Palmer
Love, Suzie xox :-D
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Nice tune poem to turn the calendar page to today, Karla!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A beautifl write Karla thank you for sharing it here
|Reviewed by Danielle Mundy
|:) aren't cardinals wonderful?? I saw two today! a little splash of color against the brown ;) beautiful poem *HUGS*|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|I love the cardinals, Karla. When I lived in Ohio, they were often my only winter birds and you could see them from afar, their bright red against the white of the snow. They are one of the few things I miss about living in the Midwest. Excellent Ku!
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Beautiful picture and wonderful haiku...|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|A lovely way to be greeted in the morning!
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Marilyn Seray
|this one made me smile
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Beautfiul pic, cheerful ku. Somebody told me spotting those menas money. I wonder if a picture counts. ;-)
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|You're absolutely right! What a beautiful day!
The regal Cardinal sings his testimony to spring and you accentuate his song with beautiful prose.
Love and pace,
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic Ku, Karla! Love the Cardinal!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|That bird needs a diet...ed|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|This lovely haiku started my day off with a touch of spring cheer, also a beautiful picture Karla
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
It's so good to see your heart filled with birdsong! May it always be so. This poem welcomes all to the joy of spring.
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|What a gorgeous picture! (I saved it to my computer...) And the haiku was the cherry on top! (I saved it in my library...) I'm a huge haiku fan and you always write them so very well. May God bless you today!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Yes at last spring seems to be ready to spring...wow what a rush to see the weather sunny and warm again
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Birdsong to me, is the best song! Love this one, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|Great way to start the day! Cardinals are native to our region. My mother loves them. She's always had a feeder outside her kitchen window, and it was fun to see them come to feed in the morning. Bright little ones, they are.
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|I love watching the brilliant colored cardinals flitting from tree to tree, and listening to their melodic trill !
This is a great start to my morning reviews Karla !
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|I am happy to see that the drudery of work has not dampened you wonderful spirit and you can still put out positive poetry. Good for ya!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
A pleasant first read for the new day; nothing like Nature's Alarm Clock to jump start us! Very beautiful haiku and picture; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D