Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain (5/7/5): Fire Sky
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, March 13, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
>> View all 3,236
the sky, on fire
as the sun sets slowly
in the West - vivid
hues of orange and
red and purple tinge the clouds
brilliant against a
backdrop of azure
clarity after last night's
sudden thunderstorms -
a breath of fresh air;
needed break from bad weather
for the Southern Plains.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A marvelous picture - a marvelous Haiku Chain, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
This is well-described. Well-done!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|You are certainly liveing up to your new title and this poem as in a series of weather related issues is no exception, good technique and word paintings.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Exquisite haiku Karla! word paintings at their finest!
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Your words in this contemporary word painting are synonymous with having your sights on the sky barrel, taking aim on the colors that throb with life, Karla.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Your visual words enhance the beauty of the picture Karla...beautiful
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by jude forese
|you have a genuine ability to capture nature's ambiance and magnificence ...|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Predicted for thunderboomers here, but Rufuz has me to curl up against, and I love a good storm...ed|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|A powerful and wonderful picture and write!
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by totally anonymous
|a beautiful tribute to nature with an awe inspiring image|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|I saw where Texas was burning up...wildfire really does make for beautiful sunrises and sunsets though. Colorful images paint your verses, Karla. Nice job!!
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|You've painted the picture, alright!
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Beautiful picture to accompany a most satisfying, calming piece after last night's storms. Tonight's sunset inspired this, didn't it? If so, you did it proud! :) BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Beautiful colors of a southwestern sunset. The colors are poignant words for your lines of pure beauty Karla.
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Absolutely breathtaking kus, done in your own inimitable style Karla
You have become a master of these haikus...:)
Stunning picture accompanying the pens
Watch out for those vicious twisters in the Mid West !