Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain (5/7/5): Promise in the Sky
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
After the storm, calm -
leaves dripping with the last rain;
the sun, reflected
in mirrored puddles,
peeks from behind thinning clouds;
thunder tries to have
the last word but is
ignored; the danger has passed ...
a rainbow echoes
God's promise to man:
never again will the Earth
be destroyed by flood.
A covenant sealed
in the skies for all to see,
He has kept His word.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|THis is another excellent write here Karla keep em coming
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|This one almost got away! Good thing we caught it. Beautiful write and we are glad to see the weather is improving for you,
Love and Sunshine, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Wonderful Ku Karla!!
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
Beautiful write and picture. " The Arc Of The Covenant "
Very Inspirational poetry. Bless You, Paul.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A truly marvelous Haiku chain, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Fabulous haiku chain Karla...
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Superb chain of haiku Karla! You have a great feel for weather ku! Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Stirring write about the ferocity but tenacy of God's weather plan for the world.
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|A beautiful Haiku chain. The photo is amazing too! Love, Michelle|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|And this is a word perfect haiku chain Karla, concise and succinct...
And I love the picture...:)
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Beautiful write, so full of hope and promise! Yes, God DOES keep His Word, and He never turns back! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Beautiful picture of the rainbow; lovely! :) Fits the poem perfectly! :)
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz (Reader)
Yes, indeed, I agree. God always keeps his word. Isn't it a shame there are not more humans emulating him?
Thanks for welcoming me back. That was nice!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Very nicely done, Karla. Liked the story that it told, really, I could almost see the dripping leaves.|