Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
All At Once
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, March 20, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
We're fine. A little damp, but fine. :) Thanks for y'all's prayers.
All at once and all at once,
the rain came pouring down.
Down it fell and down it fell,
the grass, no longer brown.
'Bout ten inches in two days
put a hole in the drought -
all at once and all at once,
Texas weather, no doubt!
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Brrrr, a lot of water! Great write,
Love and Hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is a great write, and lately that describes California as well...
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Texas never does anything small, including weather...love the poem and picture Karla
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Theresa Koch
|Love the picture and the fantastic piece~`*|
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|HOW CUTE! And the picture is adorable too. Great job Karla! Michelle|
|Reviewed by Only A Poet
|how welcome is the rain when it finally appears, a wonderful poem.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|No doubt the farmeres and cattlemen will be happy but as a driver I'd be saying enough enough already, show me the sun.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|No doubt - and that is a most captivating graphic, Karla.|
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|As I've said before; "It's good to know that Texans now admit that they're all wet!
Love and make-up kisses to a great Texas Poet..... - Bill
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
You are so right! Yes, we needed rain, but that was a bit rediculous! GRR! STUPID Texas weather....GRRRR! Never satisfied, are we?? LOL Great write (although a bit wet!...); very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Yep. Texas. Gotta overdue everything. Drought. Rain. football. LOL|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Well that puts an end to the drought, Karla...for the meantime...lols
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Oh Boy that is alot of rain!!
Good to hear you are fine!!