Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Keeper of Secrets
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, March 31, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
keeper of secrets
smiling in the ebon sky -
a sliver of moon
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Great, and so true too!
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Marie Wadsworth
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|I love this, Karla. Mesmerizing in brevity and power. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by L. Figgins
|You know me, Karla. Anything to do with the cosmic and I'm hooked. Heavenly ku. Incredible analogy. Saved...
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|She is just such a dark lady with her sly secrets... no wonder she smiles!! Beautifully expressed, Karla, and, again, thanks for all love and prayers and for POETRY!! At the printers for Mum's service next week, even as we speak!! :)) THANK YOUOOOOOOOOOO XXXX|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
A poem with the least bit of words for a wonderful universal visual and an awesome full write. I ran with this one...Terrific!!
love and peace,
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic! Love this one, Karla!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Jackie Brooks
|And it's always peeking through my bedroom window! Nice Haiku.|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
I agree with Susan below
This is a breathtaking ku and picture
Thanks agsin for the daily inspirations
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|this is another beautiful haiku, Karla!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|LOL at Jerry's comment below; too funny!
Excellent 'ku; you are really becoming good at these! Brava; keep 'em coming! Very well done! *applause*
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|And it shall never devulge those secrets. Well, except if and when the National Enquirer plops down enough money for the scoop. LOL|