Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain: A Mocking Bird Sings
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
The happy song of a mockingbird inspired this one. :) Enjoy.
a mockingbird sings
with positive attitude -
greeting the morning;
his songs, he embraces life -
and the hope of Spring.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by David Young
|I am glad he inspired you for you inspired me.|
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Great work, Karla...
(( Hugs And Love, JoAnne ))))
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Superb Ku Karla, and they sing right into my heart! I Love birds;-)!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Wonderful write Karla!!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Sweet write and the song of spring is in the air at last.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|I love your haiku and the song of the Mockingbird.
Peace and love,
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
We should all greet the morning with such a celebration.
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Looking the spring and building those little love nests, don't you know. Gotta love it.|
|Reviewed by Joyce Hale
|Well-done, Karla! You have welcomed Spring with words of joy!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Delightful haiku's Karla, Spring is air, for sure!
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
I love the mocking bird, and its celebratory songs of morning...
Terrific and uplifting kus
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|Delightful! A cheerful message of joyous attitude, well done, Karen!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
What a happy, celebratory write to read this morning! Postive attitude just shines in this beautiful haiku chain; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D