Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
the stars winking
still out there
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|We have to agree with Regis, this is very thought provoking and turns on the imagination, great write!
Love and Hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Marie Wadsworth
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Thought-provoking. Good. Love and peace to you,
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Great work, enjoyed it..|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Wonderfful expressions of the universe Karla, makes one think.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Excellent haikus, Karla, as always!
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Nothing like a star-filled sky to draw out the awe. Great ku, Karla.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Cosmic Ku beautifully done Karla!
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|The stars light our path to illuminate the vastness of our heavens. Love the poem.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Quite a few, I'd say, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Excellent question, Karla and one that we all wonder as we bask in the beauty of a stary sky under the silvery glow of moonlight. Beautiful haiku!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Lovely and mysteriously enchanting!!
|Reviewed by Marjorie Coogle (Reader)
|This is great. I love watching the night skies and often wonder about the mysteries.|
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Lots of them! But I think human behaviour is the biggest mystery of them all, and how to change it, to save our earth.
Beautiful work Karla.
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Lots and lots of mysterious enigmas out there in deep space , Karla
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
This is absolutely gorgous; there is nobody I would want to watch the stars with than you! BRAVA; very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister (and fellow skywatcher!), Karen Lynn. :D