Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Humidity Comes
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, April 10, 2006
Not rated by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
as a wet, soggy blanket -
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by David Young
|Very true, enjoyed.|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A wonderful capture Karla, it often gets that way in Indiana
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|You said it best here Karla.
|Reviewed by ~Indigo~ Elga
A wonderful Ku, sometimes just like our South African weather :(
Unpleasant and so clingy
Moisture dense and tight!
warm hugs and love
|Reviewed by Marie Wadsworth
|Well described and conveyed!|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Oh yes, it can be a very, very uncomfortable blanket, smothering us. Great little Ku,
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Thankfully we don't have the humidity here yet, but I can relate to the wet soggy blanket park, it seems California has been having wet, wet weather...
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|This piclooks justlikeMacon inthemorning attimes.
Enjoyedyour hiakukarla.Icouldfeel it.
|Reviewed by totally anonymous
|too true. excellent 'ku|
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Ah so true Karla, I loved this!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|And that, America, is the r-e-s-t of the story. Gotta love it.|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|aye-aye... a night on the tiles, eh, Miss Karla?? Or rather, with that blanket spread on the ground Tammy Wynette fashion??? BTW, I'm talkin about the overnight dew falling on the blanket left out all night... in case you're now wonderin... Yep, nothin worse than a wet blanket to ruin an atmosphere and make everyone feel uncomfortable! :)) Nice ku. LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by A PAX
|it sure do
but that u knew!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Keep it in Texas...PLEASE...;) Ed|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
Reminds me of LA in August...:)
Looks like you're in for nasty weather midweek down your way !
Love and Blessings
|Reviewed by Trish - The Trickster
|Beautifully done. Enjoyed and can relate.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
You've got that right! LOL Springtime in Texas: gotta' love it! Very well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|You've just made me think of August in Washington - YUCK!|