Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Senryu: Shaken - Not Stirred
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
God help us.
in the hands of dancing fools -
please step c a r e f u l l y
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Wow! Powerful write
|Reviewed by David Young
|Wow is that not the truth.|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Very scary and well penned!
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Absolutely fantastic! A killer Ku Karla!
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Fools never listen...and the world pays the price. It hasn't changed in a gazillian years...never will without a miracle either.Enjoyed your senryu.
Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Their cancers will start in their hands...if we can leave them alone long enough they may die before we have to deal with them...ed|
|Reviewed by Denise Edwards
|Very alarming indeed.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Well expressed commentary on todays as well as past war sociteties.
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|The world is crumbling. Soon it will be a wasteland.|
|Reviewed by Phyllis Jean Green
|Oh, my. This is almost TOO good. Keep 'em, comin', Miz Spinner, keep
'em comin'....p l e a s e !! ~~ Y'all's triplet out Kehlann' way.
XOXOXOX Pea XOXOXOX
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
Iran is off its rocker...and Bush will need to do something quick about them !
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|this is very powerful...a serious warning to us all
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Chilling senyru; well stated in so few words. Very well done; brava!
I hope none of those dancers fall down.
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Raw uranium in the hands of any fools today - dancing or otherwise - doesn't appear to be a very good thing - for any of us. I think if we all don't start stepping carefully, world affairs will soon even get worse than they currently are - and that is very hard to imagine.|