Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
We allowed it to happen.
the malignancy grew
while we slept.
fell to the advancing
were rapidly consumed
realized it, it was
far too late:
we signed our
death certificate with
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Mpst wars, no matter the reasons, have been opposed by a faction which doesn't understand that a properoous nation has to gight for its existence. It's like someone with food, and another without. Sooner than later, the one without will fight the one with... for food. Apathy comes in many forms, one of which is the crowd yelling, "Peace," and thinking that will maintain peace. Good writing, nice lady. - Bill
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Absolutely. This is 100% xcorrect prose.
Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Wow! All I can say is wow, what an amazing write
|Reviewed by David Young
|Very deep and insightful write.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Exeellent, sad, but true. I still say, send the enemy back to where they came from! NO exceptions!! Powerful, hard-hitting write, very well experessed! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Mary Lynn Plaisance
|It's all about 11 million or more votes~ It's not about human rights or whatever else the "reason" is. Thanks for sharing this..... Love your wisdom in this write.
love ya Karla.......
|Reviewed by Connie Hinnen Cook
the malignancy grew
while we slept..."
So chilling and so true.
Absolutely right on, Karla. Precise and profound!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|It seems that is the direction our society is taking these days isn't it.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Ditto Regis here!!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|What more to say. You pinned it well. You know, if we can see this, why can't our so-called leaders? Simple. Whores for votes.|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Most of us are just plain scared of what's happening, Karla. Thank you for this. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Rosemarie Skaine
|Let's hope -- that there are some people every where that care. R|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|A sign of the times as was prophecied Karla! Superb insightful poem!
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
I believe you are right
Jerry is right our leaders and representatives, have their heads up
where the sun don't shine !
One thing is for sure our enemies and enemy combatants are right on the ball...they are not sleeping or apathetic !!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|I think Apathy Rules our world today - in almost all aspects of life. If something doesn't happen right outside our door, many of us just choose to ignore things. We have become a very apathetic race, and that may truly lead to our downfall.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I just hope not...Ed|